Over 70% of the UK population do not currently have a will in place. This means that on their death their estate is dealt with according to the laws of intestacy. This is effectively a government written will which may not distribute an individual’s estate as they would have wished. For some people it also results in losing a significant proportion of their estate to the tax man leaving less than they intended to their loved ones.
Having a valid will in place can allow you to:
- Specify whom you wish to inherit your estate, in what order and in what proportions so that you have comfort in the knowledge that your wishes will be carried out.
- Make specific legacies to family or friends or gifts to your favourite charities.
- Appoint suitable guardians for young children rather than leaving the decision to the Courts.
- Set up maintenance trusts for children to protect their inheritance until an age specified by you.
- Ensure the inheritance of your children or other beneficiaries should the survivor re-marry.
- Protect your share of the property from having to be sold to pay for the survivor’s future care fees, thus still having assets to leave to your family.
- Avoid paying 40% Inheritance Tax on your estate, so giving more to your chosen beneficiaries rather than the Government.
Infinite Wealth Management has arranged a special 5% discount with APS Legal & Associates where a basic single will costs (including discount) £94.05 and a standard mirror will costs (including discount) costs £151.05.
As part of the cost, a representative from APS Legal & Associates can arrange, at a time suitable to you, a meeting at either your home or place of work to discuss your specific requirements.
For more information please complete the form below and a member of Infinite Wealth Management will be in contact: