Working as an employee of an umbrella company could provide you with many benefits including varied experience and skills from different companies, higher financial rewards and flexible working conditions. However, when looking for an umbrella company, you should pay particular attention to the benefits they offer you as part of your employment contract.
Umbrella Company Benefits
Key benefits you could receive as an employee of ContractorUmbrella:
- We know that your time is precious so all emails sent during office hours will be answered within 4 hours.
- Your call is important to us and will not be routed through a call centre. The phone will be answered by one of our team within 3 rings.
- Your personal Employee Liaison Office will work with you to ensure that your employment with ContractorUmbrella is hassle free.
- As we run a payroll every single working day; we will make payment to you the same day recognised funds from your current assignment clear in our bank account.
- We have negotiated a comprehensive £20 million insurance package to cover employees of ContractorUmbrella.
- For the duration of the contract you will be guaranteed a monthly payment from us regardless of whether we have received funds for your assignment.
- You can submit both timesheet and expenses information through our online portal which is easy to use and totally secure.
- Invoices for work completed are emailed within 24 hours of your timesheet being submitted through our portal.
- Any chargeable expenses will be processed with the timesheet they relate to (Changes to Legislation on 6th April 2016 means that we are no longer able to process non-chargeable expenses for tax relief purposes, find out more here).
- We offer a contributory pension scheme as well as life assurance, income protection and mortgages all specially tailored to your needs as an independent contractor. For more details, please download our Wealth Management brochure.
- ContractorUmbrella offers a complimentary and exclusive reward scheme to all of our contractor's. As a valued employee, you will have access to some fantastic savings, and what's ideal is that your family can take advantage of the scheme too.
- As an employee of ContractorUmbrella you will have access to discounted private medical cover through WPA and BUPA travel insurance. For more details, please visit our Members Services Page.
- You can register with us online now and your online employee record will be open and ready for you to use within 24 hours. Your personal Employee Liaison P will contact you within this period. You then have 24/7 online access to your personal employee record.
- We have set-up a Commitment Charter to ensure all employees and clients are looked after at every step of the way.
- 24/7 access to your online employee record.
- If you wish to convert to a Limited Company at any time we can even arrange this for you quickly and easily.
Working as a employee through ContractorUmbrella, you will also have access to the following: